Surbo, the safe car power upgrade
The Surbo is safe to use because:
1. It is totally controllable via the accelerator, and does not come on unless you call it, and cuts off once you lift your foot off the accelerator.
2. Due to our airtight installation, your engine's manifold becomes sealed, giving the deepest vacuum possible. This aids your brake vacuum pump action, as your brake pump is powered by the vacuum suction of the engine. We also remove other accesories that promote added air flow but spoil the engine vacuum.
3. Improved low rpm power results in your vehicle being to dart from rest, enabling you to clear junctions safely, particularly when traffic is flowing past at a high speed, or if there is a blind spot. This is very obviously felt in automatic vehicles, where the Surbo removes all gearbox slip when moving off from idle, giving you an instant response.
4. Due to its added mid range power, the Surbo enables drivers to overtake easily, and that may be safer compared to following vehicles closely (in order not to be tailgated especially on highways), or staying behind a tall vehicle such as an MPV, which obscures the brake lights of the vehicle in front of it. To avoid getting into a chain collision, use the Surbo's power to get away through gaps in the traffic. The Surbo also enables automatic gearboxes to kick down easily with a light tap of the foot, so that the correct gear is quickly selected before an overtaking manoeuvre. In extreme situations requiring maximum acceleration, even in D mode, automatic gearboxes can kick down to 2nd gear from a cruising speed of 80 km/h in 4th gear by tapping the accelerator twice.
Proton Exora has no more problem with 1 km long slope
5. Surbo may increase the safety of turbocharged vehicles because according to a Surbo user, whose 2012 Mercedes C250 CGi is fitted with Surbo, it was simpler for him to feel when the turbo was coming on, so that he could time his overtaking moves more easily. Previously without Surbo, if he pressed the accelerator the turbo would take some time to come on, and when it did, there would be a sudden increase in power, so he had to keep a longer distance from the car in front, which would make overtaking more complicated.
- How Surbo Makes Automatic Vehicles Go Faster
How Surbo transforms your car:
10% fuel saving with mixed driving and more on highways
Faster acceleration, especially from standstill for automatic cars
Higher top speed, which means easier cruising
Higher RPM capability, rev limit possible with just 1/2 throttle!
Instant automatic gear kickdown
Safer, more confident overtaking
Better hill climbing power
Less diesel smoke, even with more speed
Reduced CO2 emissions from vehicles
Money saved, more than from fuel savings
Transferability. Use your Surbo on your next car
Lifetime warranty on both the Surbo and installation
How Surbo works
What is Surbo?
The Twin Surbo, 2 Surbos in series for even more low rpm torque
Surbo versus other engine accessories and parts
When the Surbo is most useful
Dynamometer Test Results
How Surbo increases engine compression at low rpm and prevents excessive compression at high rpm
How Surbo increases engine efficiency
How Surbo prevents harmful engine knocking
How Surbo may help your engine so it can last longer
FAQ: Frequently asked questions
How Surbo works for diesel engines
How Surbo's increased air density enhances diesel technology, and raises peak RPM
Diagram: Surbo's effect on the whole vehicle
Diagram: Surbo on petrol turbocharged engines
Diagram: Surbo on diesel engines
Diagram: Surbo on turbo diesel engines
Some vehicles recommended for Surbo
Automatic cars fitted with Surbo
Manual cars fitted with Surbo
Surbo5 for larger engines
Petrol turbo cars fitted with Surbo
Petrol CVT cars fitted with Surbo
Petrol hybrid cars fitted with Surbo
Petrol supercharged cars fitted with Surbo
Natural gas car fitted with Surbo
Diesel and turbodiesel vehicles fitted with Surbo
Motorcycles fitted with Surbo
Photos of Surbos installed in various cars
Why choose Surbo?
Surbo will pass vehicle inspections due to lower emissions
30 day money back guarantee
What happens during the Surbo installation
List of Surbo dealers by country
Buy Surbo online with installation guide, if there's no dealer near you
Join us as dealer for your area
Surbo on racing gokart
Surbo on Honda Civic (runner up in Singapore race)
Surbo wins India race
History of the Surbo company
How the Surbo came to be
Aftersales service and advice, on accessories or compatible vehicles
User guide for Surbo
Automotive engineering and other applications of Surbo
User testimonials (with original source):
If you find this website helpful, please tell someone!