1. When you are ready to have the Surbo installed in your vehicle, please call your local dealer. Contacts are available on our homepage (click "Surbo's Main Webpage" below). If you cannot find the contact, do not hesitate to email us for help.
2. The Surbo is tapered from 2" to 2.5" in diameter and nearly 4 inches long. Ring adaptors or housing (which adapt the 2" inlet of the Surbo to the diameter of the air intake channel) will be shown to you, the customer. The underlying principles and activation method (see How It Works ) will be explained.
3. The dealer will inspect the engine and show you where the Surbo will be placed. Depending on the air filter layout, which could be original or already modified, the Surbo can be fitted at the inlet to the filter case, or at its outlet, or in the air pipe after the filter. No cutting will be done unless it is absolutely necessary (which is seldom the case). An air line check will be performed, and broken air hoses will be rejoined (if any). In short, all the air to the engine must be channelled through the Surbo.
4. The Surbo will be installed and leaks between it and the manifold will be sealed with high temperature resistant RTV silicone to ensure air pressure. (It will still be possible for you to change the air filter without affecting the setup as there is the original rubber seal for the filter cover.)
5. After the silicone has skinned in 15 minutes with hairdrying, the dealer will go with you for a test drive of your new Surbo car, and confirm that it is working perfectly or even demonstrate. Only when you are satisfied will payment be collected.
So, call your local dealer to put a Surbo into your car soon.
Watch the video above showing how an engine revs with Surbo. Or watch it in conjunction with the How it works page.
Above: video of Volvo XC90 T8 with Surbo, sprinting to 130 kph.
Above: video of Volvo XC90 T8 with Surbo, sprinting to 211 kph.
Above: video of Volvo XC90 T8 with Surbo, sprinting to 224 kph.
Higher top speed (easy cruising)
10% fuel saving
Max RPM with 1/2 throttle!
Instant auto kickdown
Reduced turbo lag
More power uphill
Less diesel smoke
Reduced CO2 emissions
Reusability (fits most cars)
Reduced overall expenses
Manual (by brand)
Automatic (by brand)
Big engines (Surbo5)
The newest cars compatible with Surbo
How Surbo feels (by car type)
How it works
Surbo vs other accessories
How Surbo can be used
Increased engine efficiency
Less knock (allows lower octane)
Less carbon deposit
Vehicle inspection compliance
Racing (runner up)
Surbo wins race
On-site service in Singapore
During the installation
Check here for days closed
CALL TO CHAT