1. The first thing you'll notice after the Surbo is fitted is that the accelerator becomes light in feel. You are actually pressing less on it for the same speed! That leads to more comfort for your foot. If your vehicle is automatic, you'll find that the delay from standstill is eradicated, and replaced by instant response the moment you press the accelerator. The reason is that with more torque at very low rpm, the gearbox can clutch fully, rather that having to allow slip.
2. You'll see quicker gear changes. If your vehicle is manual, when you ease off the accelerator a bit to press the clutch, the engine rpm is held up by the Surbo's air pressure, as though you were stepping on the accelerator or doing a heel and toe manuouvre, so the gear is engaged more quickly. In fact, you will find that your right foot stays nearly at the same position during the gearchange. If your vehicle is automatic, you will also be able to control gearchanges up or down using just the right foot, with just a slight movement on the accelerator. With foot off the accelerator and in gear, the car also rolls further, due to the Surbo charging air when the throttle is relatively closed
3. As there is more engine torque, you will be able to stay in a high gear without changing down as often as before.
4. Up slopes, the vehicle holds its speed better, and for automatics, instead of sliding backwards at a standstill, the vehicle can now hold still or even move forward without accelerator pressure.
5. You won't need to stop as often as before for fuel because the Surbo helps save fuel, especially since you drive in an unhurried way.
6. Refinement improves and there is generally less engine noise. The reason is that the accelerator is pressed less using Surbo.
Therefore, even leisurely drivers can enjoy the Surbo as much as fast drivers. Come try the Surbo today!
Above: video of Volvo XC90 T8 with Surbo, sprinting to 130 kph.
Above: video of Volvo XC90 T8 with Surbo, sprinting to 211 kph.
Above: video of Volvo XC90 T8 with Surbo, sprinting to 224 kph.
Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Myanmar/Burma Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France French Guiana Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Great Britain Greece Grenada Guadeloupe Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Israel and the Occupied Territories Italy Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire) Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzstan) Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Republic of Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Korea, Democratic Republic of (North Korea) Norway Oman Pacific Islands Pakistan Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Reunion Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent's & Grenadines Samoa Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovak Republic (Slovakia) Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa Korea, Republic of (South Korea) South Sudan Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Timor Leste Togo Trinidad & Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks & Caicos Islands Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United States of America (USA) Uruguay Uzbekistan Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands (UK) Virgin Islands (US) Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe