Importer based in Labuan: Albert Ethan - firstname.lastname@example.org
Surbo Team from UITM in collaboration with MASMED ( Malaysian Academy of SME Entrepreneurship Development )
1. President : Pengiran Suhaimi 014-9551375 covering Karambunai , Menggantal & Inanam ( Marketing and & General Advice of SURBO ) Owner of Myvi 1.3 ( M ) ST6035N with Surbo 5 .
2. Dr Sri Utama Panglima Akasyah 014-9551373 mobile movement covering Bukit Padang , Beverly Hills and general area around Kota Kinabalu . Owner of Saga FL 1.3 ( M ) SAB3681G with Twin Surbo .
3. Tun Nasir 014-9551529 mobile movement all area in Kota Kinabalu including Papar .
4. Laksmana Daus 014-9551513 mobile movement covering Tuaran .
5. Christofer Molie (Kota Kinabalu) : H/p: 014 8638001/ 016 8301909 Email: email@example.com
6. Mr. David Liew, Chief Mechanic ( Modified Air Pipe with Twin Surbo Kancil 850cc ) @ MMJ Wheel Enterprise at Kg. Durian Tunjung Lauan . For more details on Surbo experience and advice, please call 013-8381788.
7. Mr. Abidal @ SOGOB Enterprise ( East Coast of Sabah ) based in Kota Belud covering Sikuati & Kudat ( North of Sabah ) . Tel : 013-8552645.
8. Mr. Osman Zaini - ( Provides Mobile Service ) - Between Miri, Bandar Seri Begawan, Tutong and Kuala Belait - 016-8741907/006738841747
9. Mr. Razni based in Sandakan Town providing mobile service between Sandakan to Tawau & Sandakan to Lahad Datu , Tel 013-8855112 & 012-8111021.
10. Amuslieh Dani 012-8359705/ 019-8306863 (Central Region) based in Sook covering Keninggau & Tenom.
11. Mr Ramlee Yusof (Twin Surbo Kancil 850cc) representing Universiti Malaysia Sabah Kampus Antarabangsa Labuan. For more details on Surbo experience and advice, please call 016-8356844.
12. Mr Chris Wong in Labuan representing area around Antara Steel Mills. Call 016-8184511.
13. Mr. Muhammad Sufry 014-8632960 ( South West of Sabah ) based in Sipitang covering Lawas, Sindumin & Beaufort.
More dealers & sub-dealers wanted all over Sabah.
In particular for :-
Kota Kinabalu City
Kota Kinabalu Sub-district -Inanam, Inanan Baru, Menggatal, Sepanggar Bay, Telipok & Karambunai.
- ( West Coast ) Tawau Town
- ( East Coast ) Tuaran Town, Kota Belud .
- (Northen Region ) Kudat Town & Pitas Town
-( South East Region ) Menumbuk District, Kuala Penyu District, Papar Town & Beaufort Town.
- and Federal Territory of Labuan
More dealers wanted for Sarawak. Please contact us if you are interested. The Sabah team leader will provide training and support. Dealer setup and inquiry for East Malaysia can be made at : 016-8308029.
What To Check For While Surbo Is Installed
Name of Customer : Mr. Melanius Akam
Car Model : Proton Saga Iswara
Engine : 4g91 1.5cc Auto Transmission
Area: Sub-District of Kota kinabalu ( Penampang )
Installation Date : 17/5/2011
Time: 4.00pm onward at Putera Jaya Township ( Dealer Mr. Freedy Damu )
Contact : 016-8023081
I drove all the way from Penampang to Putera Jaya which took about 40 minutes, to look for Surbo Dealer ( Mr. Freedy Damu ) for the installation .
The first Surbo installed almost red lined the engine, and then i went for Twin Surbo, from which the torque was even greater. I can't believe the effect is so powerful for a simple gadget like Surbo. For the best result, install Twin Surbo for maximum Torque. Call me at the above phone number as i based in Penampang and for those of you who are nearby, come to test drive my car to feel the power !!!.
Front view for three vehicles on display, from left to right, Proton Saga, Perodua Kancil & Myvi.
Our First Customer on 30th May 2011, a Teacher by the name of Mr. Syahrul, drove all the way from his hometown ( Ranau ), taking him 1 hour 30 mins to reach our Road show at Indah Permai just to install the Surbo. Comments from Mr. Syahrul are as follows:
Car Model : Proton Saga BLM 1.3cc
Complaint : Car having difficulty in hill climbing.
After Surbo installation : So fast my RPM rose, I really can't believe it, as KK dealer ( Mr. Freedy Damu ) took a test drive with me during which I tested going up quite a steep hill, and I was able to use 3rd gear and my vehicle easily went. The difference is so much that I can feel it. I might consider becoming the next Dealer for Ranau.
Surbo Road show on 30th May, 2011 at Indah Permai Giant Hypermarket side main walkway .
Nissan Navara 2.5 commonrail turbo intercooler
Proton Iswara 1.3 ( M )
Proton Wira 1.5 injection ( M ) SE
Honda Stream 1.8 ( I-VTEC ) Auto
Open day for all folks from Kota Kinabalu at Institute Technology Mara University. Surbo sales and installation will be conducted. Cars fitted with Surbo, Perodua Myvi & Proton Saga Blm, will be on show. Also on exhibition is the Surbo5.
Venue : Likas Sport complex , Kota Kinabalu .
Date : 26th May ( Sunday ) .
Time : 7.00 am till 5.00 pm
First leader of exhibition : Mr. Suhaimi ( 014-9551375 ) . ( Mr. Suhaimi's Perodua Myvi 1.3 ( M ) ) ( Single Surbo )
2nd leader : Mr. Akasyah ( 014- 9551373 ) ( Proton Saga BLM 1.3 ( Twin Surbo M ) . Picture pending.
Previous promotions in Sabah
Above: video of Volvo XC90 T8 with Surbo, sprinting to 130 kph.
Above: video of Volvo XC90 T8 with Surbo, sprinting to 211 kph.
Above: video of Volvo XC90 T8 with Surbo, sprinting to 224 kph.
Higher top speed (easy cruising)
10% fuel saving
Max RPM with 1/2 throttle!
Instant auto kickdown
Reduced turbo lag
More power uphill
Less diesel smoke
Reduced CO2 emissions
Reusability (fits most cars)
Reduced overall expenses
Manual (by brand)
Automatic (by brand)
Big engines (Surbo5)
How Surbo feels (by car type)
How it works
Surbo vs other accessories
How Surbo can be used
Increased engine efficiency
Less knock (allows lower octane)
Less carbon deposit
Vehicle inspection compliance
Surbo wins race
Racing (runner up)
During the installation
Money back guarantee
Vehicle design based on Surbo
Check here for days closed
On-site service in Singapore
CALL TO CHAT